We are staying with a wonderful family here is Romania. They are simply grand and have been very sweet hosts.
Mr. Copu runs the Charter First programs. He speaks at conferences to teach the people biblical charter. We have gotten to know his awesome kids,, mostly his 2nd oldest daughter Becaa. She is 22 and teaches English to 150 kids 3 times a week. She is amazing. I love it when God give me friends I want to be like. She took us along with her to school today. It was a great experience, I learned alot.
The other day Bec said, "we need to go up the mountain and see the castle!" So we did. Took the train though the country for 3 hours. We saw shakes and mansions. Horse pulled carts and BMWs. When we arrived we ate pastries and I had coffee that tasted like dirt (Miss you madey Kay!) We wandered though the castle that is still used by the royal family. [I also decided I want to be a princess]
Oh yes the other very cool thing: Mr. Copu was a runner in the 1980 summer Olympics. There are little pieces of memorabilia around the house. I have always wanted to meet someone who competed in athletics for their nation. Now I have.
Home in just a few days,
miss you,
jocelyn elise
dear Bec, enjoying the train
"Purity Benches" they think of everything here...


4 comments:
Michael and I really like the light in all your pictures!
Love ya.
good times. :)
beautiful shots!
Ok ... so this is really random... and you might already know this...
...but the fascinating castle you photographed was featured in a recent movie: http://www.brothersbloom.com/
Post a Comment