On my millionth time past the yellow vest whistle man I was telling Jesus how very sleepy I was and how very much I was looking forward to my bed…and how annoying it was to be waiting this long for them! GOSH!
Jocelyn, are you not glad I waited for you? Was whispered to my heart.
Just as any year does this last one had it ups and downs--awesome and terrible moments. Moments I knew exactly what I was going to do and how I was going to do it. Others when I question my very existence.
Through both of those times there was God. Leading, loving, watching, caring and understanding. In the times I turned my back in rebellion and broke His heart He brought me back willingly, with words of tenderness and love.
I leave you with this, a quote that sums up my year.
“I don’t think I want hinds feet if it means I have to go on a path like that” The Shepherded was a very surprising person. Instead of looking disappointed or disapproving he actually laughed. “Oh yes you do. I know you better then you know yourself”. -Hind’s Feet on High Places (read it if you have not)
Here is to 2007 (and my longest post ever!:)
Love and gratefulness,
-jocelyn elise
Here is to 2007 (and my longest post ever!:)
Love and gratefulness,
-jocelyn elise











4 comments:
OMG
Jocelyn, you are so talented!
sheesh.
I don't think i'll ever post pictures on my blog again!
I must agree, the talent on display here is quite impressive!
Yea wow. These pictures definitely separate the pro's from the amateurs.
can you PUH-LEASE update. ;-)
Post a Comment