Saturday, June 2, 2007

nashville 2007


My vision is small. His vision is big. When He asked us to do the impossible we tweak it a bit to make it attainable for us.


Why are we so unwilling to Take risks for God?
Why do I hesitate to take the steps I know Him asking me to take?




If we will releasing all our hearts to His will. His dreams will become our dreams. And when those dreams becomes reality there will be no questions that God worked through you.


Forgive us Lord for small vision.




...Enlarge my vision...




Mold my passion to your passions.

***********************************************************************************

I did see an armadillo but Michael W. Smith could not meet with me...next time I am sure.


I felt your prayers, thank you.

-j.e




2 comments:

amber kelley said...

thanks so much for posting this, jocelyn. it encouraged me to have larger vision and to be more willing to do what Christ is asking of me...

lovely pics, girl!

Hannah Paul said...

I am sure that Micheal W. Smith would love to meet you. Who wouldn't :)(...by the way, why do we always say his middle initial when we talk about him?) *hehe*