Tuesday, March 27, 2007

summer God adventure take 1


Today is the start of my Summer, God adventure 2007 with my good buddy Elizabeth Knopp. We will be leaving every first Tuesday of every month from this month until August. We will be running and speaking at girls conferences all over the US. Today we are leaving for Dallas TX (way of Seattle).

I am thrilled! I love walking though the air ports, not knowing exactly where you will sleep that nigh, reaching shear exhaustion. Seeing the hearing and eating the different cultures of the sates, meeting tons of cool people.

I have no idea what the next few months will bring, all we can do now is sit back and watch and see what our Father does.

BIG NEWS!!!!!!

Despite her efforts Elizabeth has fallen into the world of blogging (yes people it is true). Because she claims it is “the bts blog for both of us” and to let people at home and those we meet on the road “keep track of us” we will be posting there during our endeavors. So follow me over to pink land…

www.elizabethknopp.blogspot.com

I will be posting my pictures when I get home…plan to get some sweet ones.

Be back in a week -jocelyn .

No comments: