Wow! Those pictures are great. I wish I were that creative with my pictures. I tried to get the boys' excited faces on Christmas, but often I just got blur. :)Elizabeth H.
The one of Robbie and your dad got me to laugh. Great shot.Really, all of them are creative and well captured.
Wonderful pictures. It looks like God blessed you in many ways this Christmas!Leslie Reavely
Ok, very creative with the shot in the ornament. Nice work...maybe your blog isn't so bad. (But don't tell anyone I said that.) Liz
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! Those pictures are great. I wish I were that creative with my pictures. I tried to get the boys' excited faces on Christmas, but often I just got blur. :)
Elizabeth H.
The one of Robbie and your dad got me to laugh. Great shot.
Really, all of them are creative and well captured.
Wonderful pictures. It looks like God blessed you in many ways this Christmas!
Leslie Reavely
Ok, very creative with the shot in the ornament. Nice work...maybe your blog isn't so bad. (But don't tell anyone I said that.)
Liz
Post a Comment